Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Wednesday December 21, 2011

Samantha and I arrived at 3:00 pm. Door shut, lights off and Momu was in her nightgown. I asked her if she was feeling ok and she said she was really depressed. She just wants to go home.

Valerie sent a card so I turned the light on and she read the card. Then Samantha went to get ice cream for them - strawberry for Momu and chocolate for Popa. Momu cheered up a bit and was talkative. She is going to call Dad and have him arrange for food in the house so they can leave a few days after Christmas. I did not really acknowledge her words.

Samantha asked Momu why she hasn't painted and she said it would still be wet when they were ready to go home and it would get ruined.

We turned the Foodnetwork on and watched. We left after 4 and told Momu if she got dressed tomorrow we would come play boggle after dinner.

Momu called me about an hour after I got home and reminded me to bring her jewelry box so she will have it for when she leaves. Not going to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment