Saturday, December 31, 2011

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year!
Samantha visited MB for a few hours this afternoon. When she arrived Momu was not dressed and sad she felt sad. Samantha asked why and she said... I realize I can't take care of Popa anymore and I think that means we have to stay here for a while longer. Perhaps a breakthrough into reality? I will see if I get the same message tomorrow.

Samantha brought Momu a big slice of pizza which she gobbled up. Samantha also got them both milkshakes from the MB kitchen.

I will continue to bring Momu books - have enough in my house for a while. I am also going to have to come up with a visit schedule since January starts tax season and also my race training and also the start of Dan's new job which will have him traveling almost 4 days a week. I think I should be able to manage 3 times a week

No comments:

Post a Comment