Saturday, December 24, 2011

Saturday December 24, 2011

Samantha here,

I walked in at 4 pm, papa said look my sweetie is here what a surprise. Then he asked where Erica and Dan were. I said they will come tomorrow. Momu was dressed up with jewelry and a big scarf. I said she looked nice and she said it wasn't easy!

Momu brought up a story about Peter and I mentioned that Peter wasn't feeling good and that today is Chris's birthday. She said she was going to call Peter to tell him to go to the doctor and wish Chris a happy birthday. If she remembers...

This conversation brought up that Momu wonders what Christopher is doing and if she will see him soon.

I heard the same stories from Momu:
1. she needs her jewelry box in order to go home
2. She wonders if kitty remembers her
3. Popa isn't the same as he used to be
4. When they get home I need to get them a young toy bulldog

Popa was alert today but continued to ask how he can eat without his wallet. I explained that it comes with the room. He said okay and asked again 5 minutes later. I'll either go back tomorrow or Monday. I notice that I make Popa happy and he loves me sitting with him. So I'll go as often as I can while I am home!

No comments:

Post a Comment