Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Tuesday December 27, 2011

Me, Dan and Samantha went for a short pre dinner visit - got there at 4 pm. Door was shut, TV was on, both were awake.

Before I got to their room, Amy, the social worker stopped me in the hallway and told me Momu told her today that there was a family member who was critically ill. Amy did not mention any name. I told her my dad was sick with flu like symptoms and that is when Amy told me Momu told her that dad was very sick with brain cancer. I just looked at her and said "wow"! So Momu has somehow connected Dads not feeling well to his tumor issue from the 90's.

We chatted about random things - most of which has been talked about alot lately - toy bull dog, my moms wedding, etc. Momu does understand that dad is sick and won't come to MB until he is better which is good. However she has made a direct association with dads next visit to him taking them home.

She also said that they are going to have a huge 75th wedding anniversary party is they are still around.

Samantha and I will bring the dogs over tomorrow and play some boggle.

No comments:

Post a Comment