Saturday, December 3, 2011

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Today was my first visit since Monday - although I am still not feeling 100% I wanted to see M&P. I arrived solo st 1:00. Popa in a light sleep in bed. Momu in bathroom. She came out and was still in her nightgown - I asked her why she wasn't dressed snd she went into a rant about the place being crazy and she was not being taken care of. Well about 15 minutes after I arrived the nurse on duty came to check up on Momu - apparently she was not feeling well and hence the reason for her not getting dressed. I think it will always be something.

She finished the Micheal Moore book and loved it. She has not started her painting - she needs oil, which I will get tomorrow and then there will be no excuse.

Momu and I chatted for a while and then I turned on the TV just in time for us to watch the Cain speech.

Popa continues to not be part of any discussions.

No comments:

Post a Comment