Monday, December 5, 2011

Monday, December 5, 2011

We arrived at 4. Lights off, door shut, both in Popas bed.
We brought Momu her linseed oil - I told her she has no excuses and I expect to see progress on her painting. I also brought over two additional pictures of Obama.

I helped Momu put in one earring she could not do - then she said 'pretty, right' at which point I laughed because she had 2 diff ones in so I switched them out.

We chatted - milk story made an appearance today. As we were walking them to the dining room, Momu saw Popa had an accident - she stayed calm and I was happy to see that. I got a nurse to help and he got changed and off we went.

I walked with Momu to make sure she was ok and she was. She understands as we age we become childlike.

No comments:

Post a Comment