Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Dan and I arrived at 4:25. M&P were 'resting' but we woke them up. They were happy to see us and did not seem to even realize I hadn't seen them in 10 days. Momu is almost done with her book which is good. I was talking with Momu and Popa, from across the room, asked what day it was and then in same sentence said Tuesday. I cheered and said he got it right and he laughed!

I talked about painting with Momu and I will be setting her easel up in her room tomorrow.

Momu wanted to go to the dining early because she wanted to get there before the non wheel chair man showed up to take her seat. We were too late - so they have to sit across from each other instead of next to each other. Shrimp Stir-fry was on the menu.\

No repeating stories tonight, think the visit was too short to allow for it.  But the new one today was 'when we get home, we are getting a toy bull dog'

No comments:

Post a Comment