Sunday, November 20, 2011

Sunday, November 20, 2011

We arrived at 12:40 (me, Dan and Phillip). It was 60 degrees and sunny so I convinced them to go outside - they did not want to go at first. We sat outside for almost an hour - Popa silent, Momu was in her normal mode of the continuous loop of story telling. Momu said to me that they should sit outside more often. And she is the one who did not want to go in the first place. Momu also has started saying Popa has 'lost it'. It makes her sad but I truly think is also confirms they are not going any place.


Popa was extremely tired and absent today - I asked him if he was tired and he said yes. Today was the first time in a while that he was noticeably weak and exhausted.

Dan got the leftover cake out of fridge and served them both the last two pieces.

Will bring over the turpentine later.

No comments:

Post a Comment