Monday, November 28, 2011

Monday, November 28, 2011

We arrive at 4:10 - door was shut, lights were out and they were in their beds but woke up as soon as I opened the door. Popa immediately asked if we were staying for dinner - I think he thinks he is home?

Momu immediately went into needing her checkbook so she can but things. She understood Chris was doing the finances but said she could do them at MB when she visits and that the checkbook needs to be left with her.

Momu kept repeating 'Popa has lost it' and then goes into the continuos loop story of Townsend Harris School.

Momu put in her hearing aides but they did not work so she put new batteries in (thought she had just put in new batteries?)

We chatted for a while and then took them to the dining room for their dinner. Dan walked ahead with Popa and I was behind with Momu - she told me that Dad (Peter) was worried about them going home and while Momu did not disagreed she simply said to me she was not too happy with the idea of not going home. But she no longer talks about going home so I am sure she understands the situation.

I am going to get her 2 palette cups tomorrow - one for oil and one for the turp and then she can start painting

No comments:

Post a Comment