Saturday, November 19, 2011

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Dan went to MB early evening for a solo visit. I opted for a 5pm yoga class, which I desperately needed.
Dan brought Popa a NY Yankee hat - he looked at Dan and said "I guess she wants me tower a hat.". Momu ranted again about the 'butcher' hair dresser. Dan also brought over some candy and nuts and Popa's glasses.

Dan asked both of them what they had for dinner, which they just finished, and neither could remember.

That's all folks.....

P.S. last week I finally found out why E entertainment was always on the TV in Popa's room. Last week he said put on channel '49' which is E at MB but was MSNBC in Pittsfield. So he really meant to be watching news instead of gossip - wait - I guess some news could be classified as gossip.

No comments:

Post a Comment