Saturday, November 12, 2011

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Late morning visit - arrived at 10 in hopes of taking them to Bingo at 10:45. Popa was up, showered and dressed. Momu still asleep in her pajamas. No bingo. We stayed until noon.

Popa said he felt old - I told him he was old. He said "old, 95, no way". I then said he was just feeling his age. He laughed.

Momu and I looked at the watercolor kit Valerie sent - she is going to give it a try.

Same stories, different day. While it was sunny outside, it was 40 degrees and windy - too cold for the courtyard.

Momu called me late afternoon asking me to bring her pocketbook and pearl earrings - I will bring the earrings over tomorrow (well, I will ha e them with me - if she asks I will give them to her)

We brought the power strip over and moved the TV.

Birthday cake was ordered today.

No comments:

Post a Comment