Thursday, November 10, 2011

Thursday, November 10, 2011

We arrived around 4:15 and saw some beautiful flowers.  Card read:  Happy Belated 95th Herb and Happy Early 94th Zelma, Love the Haas Kids - Included were 2 very nice size Lindt chocolate bars - (so my picture editor is not working, so just tilt your heads. ) The flowers reminded Momu of some great Helen/John stories which always makes her smile.  Momu wants to know if Paul still sleeps with his blanket underneath his belly - as an infant/toddler the blanket would start out flat and end up scrunched up - it was a running joke with Momu and Helen


M&P were lying down in bed, but both awake - they did not even know it had been raining all day long - they were surprised when I told them.
Momu finished her book (Patricia Cornwall novel) and I had planned ahead and brought her the Novel Cavalier and Clay - I think she will like it.  I will bring a power strip with a long cord because the TV is not in a good place and needs to be moved.  Dan is busy tomorrow so I will go back after their dinner, fix the TV and plan to watch Jeopardy w/them.  I also told them we will do a Crossword Puzzle as a Group.

I will end with a very funny story - Momu said that the Doctor wrote her a prescription for arthritis medicine - the funny part was it was the Doctor (patient that sits at their dining table) who wrote it on a paper napkin.  The funniest part is that Momu told me to go get it filled.

I finally met Tracey, the activities director.  I told her I am bringing the paints/easel over this weekend.  I told her I understand they have to be kept in Momu's room because of the wanderers and toxicity of paints if anyone gets into them, etc.  Painting session is next Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment