Saturday, October 8, 2011

Saturday, October 8th

Samantha here...

I went over this morning at 10:45 am to play Bingo with Momu and Popa. Went upstairs to find Popa sleeping in Momu's bed and Momu sleeping in Popa's bed. Both were sound asleep. Decided to leave and not disturb them.


I went back around 2pm with Papa Peter to visit. Popa was wide awake sitting in a big chair next to the window sill. Momu was awake lying in bed. We talked for a few minutes and Momu believes she has a brilliant plan on how to live in their house again. She says she can charge 15 dollars for a college boy to live in their basement. Her friend is a plumber and they can put a bathroom in the basement. That way she can make all her money back to be able to take care of popa. I didn't want to have momu cry again so I just nodded along. The nurses say we should continue to tell her she is not leaving but I'd rather not say anything and just let momu talk. I finally heard the Milk story!! And many other stories that I've heard before.

After Popa asking more than 12 times, Popa's egg salad sandwich finally came. When it came he asked what it was and why its here. We decided to take it outside and go sit on the patio. Momu sat in the sun and read some of her book while Popa sat in the shade and ate his sandwich. Half of which was spit onto the floor. We sat outside for an hour or so and then Momu said its time to go lay down. At this point I left.

Papa Peter is taking them out to a restaurant for dinner. Goodluck to him!

It sucks to get old.

No comments:

Post a Comment