Monday, October 24, 2011

Monday October 24, 2011

Dan made tonights visit:  I got to MB just after dinner tonight and entered to see m & p sitting on the couch in the lobby. Momu was very tired and needed to rest before going up. She jokingly said it feels like she worked all day but all she did was get dressed. I heard all new stories about her uncle mike the cop and some of the things he did in ww1- actually really cool if you think about it and all the history she has in her mind. I got Popa a new watch band for his watch but I forgot it at home, I will bring it over tomorrow. He did not seem to care as five minutes after he ate dinner he did not know what he had. His response was it must not have been exciting haha

As soon as he got to his room he asked for a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and a chocolate milkshake. Momu was very tired and a bit dizzy but in good spirits. Jokingly she said if they don't get a room together that they are going to leave.  She was joking and the best part was she started packing up some stuff in her room to move into a double - NOT to go home! 

I mentioned that me and Erica would bring in Chinese food some time this week. Erica is leaving on Friday for a week and I leave on Sunday.   I will visit on Friday and Saturday and I get back Thursday so I can visit on Friday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment