Monday, February 27, 2012

Monday February 26, 2012

Dan and I visited today.  We arrived, both in bed but we quickly got them up.  Popa asked that we put on Judge Judy and then he walked from bed and sat in the chair, which was good.  Momu and I looked at all the Oscar fashions on my iPad which was alot of fun.  She watched last night and really liked seeing everyone dressed up.

I brought over some more Pistachios, a can of mixed nuts and some chocolates. 

Dan confirmed with the nurse that they are NOT banned from the dining room, which is good because it is the only time they get out of their room.

Momu again is making the connection with getting her checkbooks and then going home and getting a new white kitty called Katie. I am convinced these thoughts are on automatic pilot and just words.

As I was walking with her down to the dining room, for the first time, she admitted to feeling very tired and said she guesses it comes with age, well DUH.

Dinner tonight was choice of Shrimp Stir Fry or Grilled Cheese Sandwich.

I wrote down the E Entertainment channel so she can watch the Oscar Fashion Recap with Joan Rivers tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment