Saturday, February 11, 2012

Saturday February 11, 2012

3:45 arrival Momu in night gown watching Murder She Wrote and eating pistachios, so the cold beer I brought over was perfect.

Today she is angry about Popa being a child, not depressed. I told her I would make sure she saw the staff psychiatrist.

I asked Popa what kind of treat I could bring him and he did not know. He told me to ask Momu.

Popa then asked for some money. I told him he did not need any and he said "are you sure?" I said they haven't kicked you out yet so it must be paid for. He said I was right. He is in bed, dressed but under the covers because he is cold.

None of the rings I brought over fit over her knuckle.

Have ipad will travel - we were able to FaceTime with max, maya, hunter and heather - Momu and Popa enjoyed that!

Momu finished a whole beer and a ton of pistachios so she was feeling fine.

I took her glasses home since the lense popped out - looks like a simple screw is all that is needed.

Off to the airport to pick up Dan who flew from Milan - Brussels - Montreal - Connecticut: I am sure he will be wiped out!

No comments:

Post a Comment