Friday, February 10, 2012

Thursday February 9, 2012

I arrived at 4:15 - Popa in bed, Momu watching TV and one of my favorite shows - Say Yes To The Dress.  It turns out we both love wedding stuff and both do not like strapless wedding dresses.

Momu's first words to me were: I am calling your father to have him come tomorrow (i.e. today/Friday) to take us home.  I told her she is not going home and the doctors are still evaluating her.  She then said "what doctors, there are no doctors here".  I said of course there are and they are still running some tests.  She said they hadn't seen her and I then said she just did not remember they had seen her.

I brought her a beer and olives.  I also brought over some orange slices - the chewy candy version, and some hershey kisses.  She loves the chewy candy stuff and was happy to see them.  Popa asked what I had to eat so I gave him 2 kisses.  I need to ask him what he really wants to eat.

Popa was half asleep the entire time; Momu and I watched TV.  Momu asked me to bring her another silver ring because her 'Z' one is too tight.  She then asked me the same thing about 3 minutes later.

It was 4:55 and I asked them if they were going to the dining room.  Momu said no, Popa popped up and said, YES, I don't want to eat in this room.  I told Momu she could stay behind, but she of course did not and they both went to the dining room.  Chicken Marsala.  Momu did mention she had an incident with the waitress about Popa's spitting.  Momu claims the waitress was rude - I don't buy it.

No visit for me on Friday - have a doctors appt after work.  Will check back in on Saturday, assuming we don't get very much snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment