Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Wednesday February 15, 2012

I arrived at 4 with lots of goodies: potato chips, pretzels, chip clips, Reese's, Kitkat, Hershey's and one cold beer.

Both were in bed - tv off.

The nurses stopped me to ask if I could get Momu to go to dining room - she is not sleeping at night because she does nothing during the day.

That was my plan today except Momu was not dressed and refused to get dressed. So in a turn of events Popa got up and started watching TV. Judge Judy.

As we were watching Momu was telling Popa to tell me to go home. Popa got up to ask her why and they argued and he yelled at her because he wanted me to stay. He said there were two people in the room and he wanted me to stay. She said he was being selfish. He said she was being ridiculous. Momu then got up to go to the bathroom. I thought she would stay in there until I was gone. Nope. She came out and went back to bed. Then she got up grabbed her headphones and sat in her chair. Then she said she can't take 'him' anymore. Bottom line is he soiled himself in bed again so that is the constant trigger for her. I told her not getting dressed was not going to make her feel better. As I was ready to walk Popa down to the dining room I brought over the beer and chips - she took both very quickly. I am glad i stayed. I told her i would be back tomorrow and she had better be dressed.

It was just one of those visits.

I got home and just had to have a cold beer!

No comments:

Post a Comment