Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Wednesday March 7, 2012

I brought over momu's new cell phone - she liked the bigger buttons.
I also brought her some new under garments and she promised to try them on.
I told them I am forcing them outside tomorrow before dinner - supposed to be 60 degrees.
We chatted about misc things - she is now content with her checkbook situation. She absolutely loved the weekend visit with Paul, Paula, Chris and Dad. She is still happy about her new clothes. Actually she was happy in general today.

Popa lost a tooth that hopefully will be fixed when the dentist sees him.
Momu said she goes to physical therapy daily for her shoulder - I need to ask nurse about that frequency. Momu also used her cane versus walker today. She says she needs to practice with the cane before going home.

No comments:

Post a Comment