Sunday, February 19, 2012

Sunday February 19, 2012

My stomach bug is finally over - 4 days was enough.
I got to MB at 3 today hoping to get them outside 48 and sunny. No way - Popa asked about the weather and I told him and asked him to go outside to get fresh air for 5 minutes. He laughed and said no thanks. Then Popa asked the 2 questions he asks every time I visit: 1. Are you eating with us and 2. Are you coming back tomorrow.

Popa asked when Peter was coming back and I told them 2 weeks. Momu then asked is that because he is traveling and I said yes.

Momu had a headache but did not want to take anything. At least she was dressed today.
Within 5 minutes Momu asked me about the checkbook, told me she wanted to go home and she will get a new kitten.
I did not respond except to tell her the checks are being mailed to me.
She asked me to return the shoes we recently bought. I will just bring them home and take her out another day to look for new ones.
Momu also found out that Doc not only paints but also plays the piano quite well - Momu is very envious.

No comments:

Post a Comment