Saturday, February 25, 2012

Saturday February 25, 2012

Momu in a good mood today. She is watching "cutest pet-athon" on Animal Planet and laughing out loud.

I brought over some more snacks - while Momu proclaims to like salty vs. sweet I must say she loves the gummy orange slices - I have brought them a few times already and today she probably ate 12 pieces in an hour and Popa ate a few.

Popa was not talkative at all today. I did call Mark while I was there and Momu wished him well on his upcoming exam. Popa said a quick hello as well.

The story today (triggered by the TV we were watching) was: Momu is getting a white cat since she already has a black one. The name will be Katie. She repeated this 5 times w/in the hour.

I left her a beer for her to have after dinner.

I walked them to the dining room - so what I was told earlier this week about them not allowed in there is not all that accurate. So they will continue to go. Tonight's dinner was Hot Dogs and beans or Chicken on a Bun.

Momu also claims some clothes have disappeared but I don't quite believe it.

Her shoulder hurts and she says she went to the therapy room and got some heat lamp therapy. She said it did not help but I think it takes time.

No comments:

Post a Comment