Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Tuesday April 3, 2012

I made the mistake of telling Momu I was getting my pistol permit for recreational target shooting.  She got very upset and called Dad on Sunday all worried.  She left me a message today on my cell and wanted to explain why she got so upset next time I visited.  So I went over today and told her I changed my mind. She was relieved and then explained how she was held up in an elevator and it was very very scary.

As of last night, Momu's pulse oxygen level has been a bit low and she used oxygen last night.  Today she looked a bit tired and she told me it feels like she just went for a run and is out of breath.  I had the nurse check the level prior to dinner and it was again low at 92, but anything above 90 is ok to be mobile.  The nurse said they heard some stuff in her chest, so she may have a some bronchitis and will monitor.

MB is having a silent auction fundraiser.  There are 48 baskets out in the lobby for people to bid on.  I placed 4 bids for only the baskets that had some wine in them.  The auction ends tomorrow - there were alot of bidding activity, which is good for MB but I am sure that means I won't win (donate) any money.

Momu agained talked about teaching ESL and Popa tutoring math - I said I don't think that is going to happen and pointed to Popa in bed.  She said, oh yeah, not that Popa, the other more alert Popa can still teach.

I told her I got stuck in traffic for 30 minutes on my way over because of a car accident.  That triggered her talking about getting her drivers license again.  I flat out said she would not be driving again.  She said "you don't think so" and I said "I no so, not going to happen"

No comments:

Post a Comment