Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Wednesday April 4, 2012

Dan got on an earlier flight home so we both went to MB this afternoon. M@P both in good spirits. The both had their eye exams today. Now just waiting for the hearing doctor to come hopefully soon.

Snack delivery today included pistachios, kit Kats, and Pringles. I also brought Momu a book called Year of Wonders - about the flu plague in 1918. She remembers that event and this book is very good so I know she will enjoy it.

Speaking about reading - I did one last tour of all the silent auction baskets - I was outbid on all the baskets I bid on yesterday - I rebid on one wine basket and then bid on a basket I missed yesterday - a Kindle basket - if I win I will give to Momu - she will love it and I have a flash drive of 1200 books to chose from. If I don't win I may buy one for her anyway.

Fun conversation today - we joked a lot - I demonstrated some yoga balance moves and Momu and Popa were impressed.

Lots of stories about her family

Good visit

No comments:

Post a Comment