Saturday, April 21, 2012

Saturday April 21, 2012

I went to MB solo this afternoon.  Momu called me on Friday night asking me to bring her hair color so I stopped at CVS on my way and got her hair color and some pringles.  Momu was happy with the color and I asked her if she had put in the slip for her hair appt and she did not know what I was talking about.  So I filled out the appt slip for her and she will get her hair done on Tuesday.  We chatted a bit before heading outside.  Momu said she wanted to go home already, but that was only after she was talking about how MB controlled the amount of gin she was allowed to have.  I then asked her if she wanted to go home alone and she said no.  I said she had to make a list of pros and cons and being with Popa was a top pro and she agreed.  She then was talking alot about her mother and father and some other friends and family.  She said she was going to call Mario on Sunday.  She also said that Donna did come for a visit on Friday night.

It was a lovely afternoon today so we sat outside for about 45 minutes.  Popa is having a very hard time sitting upright - he has no strength at all so it is hard for him to stay upright.  Momu kept saying how he has no appetite.  So I asked him what he wanted to eat and Momu then chimed in with how she wishes she could make him a BLT and when Popa heard that his face lit up.  So I will be bringing BLTs over tomorrow.  I showed them lots of pictures of the Florida youngsters and they really really want them to visit.  The courtyard is great and the kids could bring chalk and run around as much as they wanted.

Until tomorrow....


No comments:

Post a Comment