Saturday, March 31, 2012

Saturday March 31, 2012

Dan and I went over this afternoon.  They were both in bed but quickly got up and even Popa came over to sit in the chair.  He lasted 10 minutes and then went back to lie down.

Momu continued with her plan of teaching ESL and having Popa tutor math - Dan turned to her and said, "I don't think he is going to be tutoring anyone anytime soon" as Popa was lying in bed.  Momu said he would snap out of it.  She continues to talk about going home - I really either just ignore her and talk about something else, or if she is persistent (which she has not been at all) I will say she needs to talk to the doctor.

I learned today that Popa's aunt had a vegetarian restaurant in New York - interesting.

Any family or friends reading this - calls to The Krasnows are appreciated - their cell phone had no activity except for one call from Dad earlier this week.

My visits are becoming less frequent as a result of trying to juggle work, my race training activities, my doctor treatments for my back, etc.  I feel extremely guilty only going 2 or 3 times a week and really hope others find some time to visit now that the weather is getting nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment