Saturday, April 28, 2012

Saturday April 28, 2012

Dan and I went for a visit.  Both were in bed when we arrived.  Dad had mentioned he could not get ahold of them by cell phone or room phone.  The cell phone was off.  I turned it on and put the charger in.  I told Momu that in order for the cell phone to work it had to be turned on, she laughed.

Popa is still not eating much at all.  Momu got her hair done on Thursday and it looked fine - she was happy with it.

I wanted to take them outside in the courtyard, but Popa said he was too cold.  So the compromise was to sit in the lobby, which we did.  Momu loves that area and I think really likes the fact that means Popa can't lie in bed.  It is still quite uncomfortable for Popa to sit, but he managed.

Dinner tonight was lasagne and he promised to eat.  I would ask him tomorrow but he won't remember.  I think I will bring him another BLT at my next visit.

Momu said she won't have beer since the doctor told her to stay away from fizz and it was not worth the pain.  I may see if she will have a small glass of wine, but if not, she knows she has her gin at the nurses station.  She said the xanax was good enough and helps her sleep.

That is all, uneventful visit - but they are always happy to see us and Popa always, from the minute we get there, asks the same 2 questions:  are you staying for dinner and will we see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment