Sunday, April 8, 2012

Sunday April 8, 2012

The Easter Bunny brought some treats - cold beer, popcorn, jelly beans, Swedish fish and candy fruit slices. Dan, Phillip and me had an afternoon visit - we watch Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.

We actually joked a bit today about various things one being 'age' - Momu really wants Popa to 'snap out of it'. I said he is 95! and she said 'so'. I said people age differently and they should be thankful they both know who each other is! She agreed!

At 3:00 the nurse came into weigh both of them....Momu is 109. Popa at 126 (Proof he is not eating)

I showed them both pictures of Mark at Law School graduation, Hunter and Maya at their lemonade stand and Max and his finger puppets and also at baseball game. They loved seeing the pictures!!

I showed Momu the small kindle and I told her I am getting it for her. She said fine until she asked how much it was. I am getting it anyway and will just tell it was $20 bucks.

That's it for now

No comments:

Post a Comment