Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Tuesday March 13, 2012

Because of my schedule I made a rare after dinner visit in between activities.   They were finishing dinner and I encouraged them to go outside since it was still 67 degrees. Popa got cold after 15 minutes so we went inside but stayed in the lobby area.

I delivered their candy as requested.

Momu was in rare form of story repeats today - some old, some new, but each was repeated at least 4 times- but she was happy and talkative which is all good. Popa pretty silent and really tired looking. Momu did tell me she forced him outside earlier today after lunch which is great!

I did not know that my Dad had a parakeete or a dog (which had flees apparently).

She thought that because dad did not hear any negative things from her recent blood test she got to go home.  I told her NO and that they are still evaluationg her and she has a meeting with all the doctors and staff in a few weeks.  She did not press the issue at all.

We had a nice visit.  I am wondering if they changed her meds because the past 2 weeks have been pretty darn good.

No comments:

Post a Comment