Sunday, March 11, 2012

Sunday March 11, 2012

What a glorious day - I took Phillip, Lucy and Daisy over to MB for a vist.  I took M&P outside and we sat in the courtyard for over an hour - it was great.  The dogs were free to roam around since there was nobody else outside.


Momu was using her cane and looked pretty steady today.  She said she was mad at Popa today but did not tell me why.  I asked him and he said "she is always mad".  Momu said she was going to get pizza when she got home, so I immediately ordered a pizza from across the street. 
We went inside and they enjoyed their pizza and the cold beer I had brought for her.
Popa ate about 1/2 of a small slice while Momu ate 2 large slices and gave some of that to the dogs.  I left them in the nice light dining area as I said goodbye.  I told Momu they had books in this room, so she was looking around and said they would walk back to their rooms later.

Tomorrow I need to replenish the candy - it is gone.  More black licorice and reeses on order.

No comments:

Post a Comment