Thursday, May 31, 2012

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Dan and I arrived at 3:45 today.  I brought alot of snacks and other things Momu wanted:  Hair Color, Makeup, Pistachios, Pizza flavored goldfish (her favorite), pringles, jelly beans and alot of assorted chocolates.  I also brought her an individual small bottle of wine and I must say, wine is the cure all for everything.

I poured her the glass and gave her some pizza goldfish and within a few minutes she was in a good mood, even though she kept repeating the fact that Dad is not letting her go home, which is good in the fact that she remembers him saying that.

Popa is growing his beard, it is quite funny, but he likes it as does she.

She is excited to see Hunter and I showed them both the recent picture of him.  I said to think of all the good things vs. the negative.

Dan did speak with the nurses to confirm that Popa is not allowed in the dining room due to his constant spitting.  The nurses tried to give him a bag and that did not work.  So for the time being, they will be eating in their room.  Momu can dine alone in the dining room, but I don't think she will do that.  

Momu also said that if she could drive, she would leave Popa at MB and visit him daily like another residents family does.  But of course I told her she can't drive.  I truly think she realizes the situation and will have her ups and downs along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment