Monday, May 21, 2012

Monday May 21, 2012

Dan and I arrived at 4:00. Popa was really sleeping soundly. He usually wakes up when we say hello - not today. Momu was in the bathroom and did not hear me yelling her name. Dan and I decided to leave and wait in the lobby. We went back in 10 minutes later and he was still sleeping and she was still in the bathroom. This time Popa woke up. He looked really thin and I asked about his last weigh in. Found out they only get weighed once a month so no update since May 1st.

Popa said Momu was probably reading in the bathroom so I knocked and screamed louder that we were here. Please be glad the Internet has not yet developed smell-o-vision. Momu decided to have soda and is paying the price - pain in side. I told her to stop. She agreed.

I showed her prom pictures and she liked that a lot. She saw Phillips sling and then went into a healthy bone story which of course let to the 'getting paid $.01 to drink her friends milk' story. Then I said that is what she needs to drink instead of soda - she liked that idea.

Momu told me a secret - Popa is growing a beard. Dan asked him why and he replied "I want to look distinguished". Then Momu said Popa was making her old before her time.

We walked them to the dining room - Popa and Dan were ahead of us and all of a sudden Popa's pants fell to the ground. Dan quickly pulled them up. Momu yelling at him to wear a belt - but he was wearing a belt! So he really must have lost more weight.

Momu gave me the name of a hearing aide company that I will look up for her. She cannot stand it anymore and really wants help.

What a visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment