Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Wednesday May 2, 2012

What a difference a day makes.  To quote one of my favorite movies .....
With Room 108, it is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you will get inside (the doors).  Both M&P were in bed when Dan and I arrived, but they quickly woke up and Momu was very cheerful and in a great mood.

She wanted to sit on the couches in the lobby, but we told her they were full.  She said 'really' and I said 'you snooze you loose'.

Their candy levels are down to zero, so I will bring some more tomorrow. (I have a stash from 1/2 price Easter candy that I snatched up at local stores).  Momu said she would like a beer and hopefully it won't make her side hurt.  I don't think it will, in fact, I think it may have been the black licorice - she ate way too much of that.

Momu was in repeat mode today - she commented on my blouse at least 6 times in 30 minutes.  She also told me she would  like to get some of her rings made bigger since they don't fit over her knuckles. She also wants to get some skirts for the spring and summer.  So that will be a weekend project that hopefully Chris can help with this weekend.

We showed her video of Samantha's foster kitten, 14 days old, being bottle fed.  She loved that.  She said she would like to see her kitty again and then said, well maybe that won't happen.  On the way to the dining room, she told me she would like to go home, but that she also liked seeing me and Dan often.  I told her she had to make a list of pros and cons about all life evens and sometimes they balance out and sometimes they don't.  I truly think she has accepted the fact she won't be going home.

Popa continues to decline with his weight, down to an even 126.  He requested milkshake for tomorrow,chocolate, so I will bring him that.  He looked a bit wrinkly today in the face, but I think that is what happens when you loose what little fat cells you have left.

Until the next visit......

No comments:

Post a Comment