Monday, June 11, 2012

Monday June 11, 2012

Samantha and I went over around 4 today.  Popa was sound asleep and Momu in the bathroom.  We tried to wake Popa but he wasn't having it.  He looked pretty bad today.  He is wasting away and has no strength what so ever.

Momu is mad at him for getting old and is disgusted that he is not eating and does not want to do anything.

I asked Momu about her hearing aids and she said they don't work and she is still trying to find the advertisement she saw in the Readers Digest.  I told her they do work and then she changed the subject.  I brought her an individual bottle of wine and she wanted it immediately!

The nurse came in to ask if they were going to the small dining room for dinner and I said yes. But as it got closer to 5, Popa was really not wanting to do anything, but finally got up because Momu wanted to.

Momu did mention about 4 times that Dad said they can't go home -which, to me is actually a good sign that she has remembered this.  She said she was depressed about that, but she did not act depressed during out visit.

I need to ask about their last weigh in and will do that on my next visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment