Sunday, May 13, 2012

Sunday May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day.  Dan and I went for a quick visit to MB while Phillip took a quick nap (he really can't be left alone for the next few weeks).  Momu was in the bathroom putting her earrings on when we arrived and when she came out, she had dark blue circles under her eyes.  I told her she needed to go back and fix her eye makeup - she did, but did not do a great job, oh well.

I brought Momu a box of chocolates and then put in the opera DVD that she wanted to watch and could not figure out on her own.  Il Volo is quite the group and I enjoyed watching the first 4 songs.  Momu really liked it as well.  Momu repeated this at least 8 times: This group met at a talent show, they are all teenagers.

Popa was in bed rolled over and not interested.  He really was not looking too good today - I wanted to check on his last weigh in, but the nurses were very busy with dinner, etc.

That's all folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment