Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Wednesday January 18, 2012

I arrived at 4 with Loreal Hair Dye - Medium Auburn Red in hand.  Momu was walking around when I opened the room door - Popa fast asleep and snoring.  He stayed that way through my entire visit.  Momu covered him more with one of the blankets I gave them - his hands were freezing cold.  I kept telling her to not wake him up and she agreed.

We chatted about misc stuff most of which are the same things:
1. She will get another cat to keep kitty company when they get home and she will name this cat 'Katie'
2. She is going to place an ad in the paper hoping to get 2 BCC students to rent 2 of their bedrooms to provide income - she needs the money to pay for Home In Stead care.
3. She talked alot about her school classes - specific teachers in fact.  One of which made her put her gum (chewing was not allowed) on the tip of her nose.  Her nose was not yet big then she said.

Then we got around to talking about math and she said one of her friends could add all the numbers down - I said, yeah, that is how you are supposed to do it - she looked at me with a blank stare and said 'really' I thought you were supposed to add the numbers from bottom to top.  I said, that is why you were bad in match!  Then we laughed.

She said that Stephanie had called her today to check in on them - Momu told her about Popa being sick with a cold and his child like actions.

They continue to eat in their room - she does not want to be around the sick old folks.

I remind her every visit that Dad, Heather and Hunter will be here next Friday.  I told her I would buy crayons and paper so Hunter can color at the kitchen table.

I wrote down the time and television station for Criminal Minds tonight - I really think she will love this show!

Momu had started to write down a telephone # for a hearing aid company she saw advertised - she said they looked good.  She really wants something that works, that is clear so we may need to take her someplace local and get her a good working pair - but really not sure the ones she has don't work.

On my way out I signed her up for a Hair Salon appt for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment