Saturday, January 14, 2012

Saturday January 14, 2012

Dan is traveling so I am solo thru Friday. I arrived at MB at 3:45 with some salty Pringles for momu. Turned out to be a good thing because today was a Momu being depressed day. She was still in nightgown. She is depressed because Popa is a child and not the brilliant man he was.

Within a few minutes she was much better as she munched on BBQ Pringles.
Stories today were:
1. Getting her license
2. Townsand Harris School
3. Fat Americans

Popa still has a cough and absolutely no appetite. And he is spitting like crazy.

I told Momu that the Miss America pageant is on tonight at 9 and I will ask the nurse to make sure she puts tV on abc.

Momu was cheerful when I left and told me she loved me. She also has plans to finish the Obama painting because she wants to mail it to him!

No comments:

Post a Comment