Monday, January 9, 2012

Saturday/Sunday January 7th and 8th, 2012

A few words from Dad who visited MB this weekend.  He brought their kitchen table to their room on Sunday.  The double bed is expected to arrive this week:
  • They were too tired to play boggle on their kitchen table and Poppa just starred and they said he didn't feel well.
  • Brought pizza from across the street around 3 PM since Poppa wouldn't eat any lunch and Momu was upset; she ate it all he took a few bites and then spit in it.
  • I told them Hunter and Mark were coming up on Friday, January 27th and I would pick them up at airport and drive them over and I would see if my two Chrises might visit on the weekend.
  • I put on a CD and Poppa seemed to like although it's hard to know since his eyes are closed - driving Momu nuts.
  • Momu watched two John Wayne westerns and understands that the Indian were the good guys.
  • She also missed the Republican debates since I called just after you texted me and Poppa found the channel and didn't tell her.
  • It's harder and harder to see Poppa in this declining state.
  • Momu hopes they are both around for their 75 anniversary for a huge party at the golf club - never happen.
  • I tried to get her to start painting but all she did was exchange the new pallet for her older larger one.

No comments:

Post a Comment