Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Wednesday August 1, 2012

Dan and I went over today. Momu had bad side pain and by the smell in the room I will bet she is a bit stopped up.  The nurses gave her something. She also was complaining about her right shoulder and I told her to tell the nurses after dinner.  Popa was awake and a bit confused.  He kept asking me what channel he needs to put on to get his money.  I said you can't get money from tv.  He was getting so angry with himself because he could not express what he was thinking.  About 5 minutes later he was asking for all his financial paperwork and again asking which tv channel he needed to get his money.   Then he finally said msnbc and then we realized what he wanted - to watch the financial numbers. We watched the Olympics instead.

So he wasn't sleeping but he wasn't really clear either.  Momu kept saying he lost his mind and he was getting angry at her.  It was almost amusing.

I forgot my phone and will show them pictures of the Haas grandkids another visit - Momu was so happy to hear that lysbeth and mark were grandparents and then went on to talk about her very fond memories of her best friend Helen.

No comments:

Post a Comment