Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

I am done with my long distance triathlon and will be getting back to a more regular schedule that will include MB visits.

I went over today - Popa woke up when I said hello and Momu was in the bathroom.  She is still having pretty significant side pain.

Popa told me his appetite was getting better.  He asked me what I was cooking up lately and I said nothing - too hot to cook in the summer.  But I told him I would make whatever he wanted and he asked for potato pancakes and promised to eat them if I made them.  I will make them this week.

Momu was happy for the company and chatted about random things.  She really loved watching the Olympics.

I told both of them that I swam in the Hudson River and ran across the George Washington bridge.  Momu told me to make sure I took a lot of showers.

Momu told me her cell phone was broken.  I checked and the volume was turned off.  She was happy.

I gave her the DVDs that Dad bought and she said she would watch tonight when Popa was awake.  I made sure she knew she can ask the staff for help with the DVD player!

I also spoke to a nurse and learned that the doctor told them to keep the blinds up to keep the room bright and get fresh air - they both sat outside today after lunch!

I reminded them Christopher turned 20 yesterday and Momu said she was going to call him tonig.

No comments:

Post a Comment